Tuesday, March 17, 2009

... some more modeling and rendering




Concepts for Val's Class.... _"well, I could model them instead of drawing" - I thought - and here they are. The mushroom flute (still some issues on the texture... I'll fix it later) and the dice ladybug. And an extra render for my cube char in the 1st phase (he has several different models... about 6 I think!!! O_o -----> imagine 6 rigs + 6 paint weights!!!! O_O) 
Later on I come back to the tree. I'll still loose a looooooot of time working on it. And I still couldn't figure out why the animated texture does not work! Issues w/ the MR? Need to research more about it.....

1 comment:

  1. these look wonderful. just the sort of concepting we need to start class next quarter.

    I want you to think about the interactions of the robot's joints at the shoulders and elbow. Instead of just cylinders and cubes, I'd like you to (in a your own stylized way) imagine the mechanism with which these appendages could move.

    While I love the ladybug, the eyes don't do it for me. They read too much as "here is me using the bulge texture".

    When animating textures, make sure your file extension is set to name.ext.# not name.#.ext

    ReplyDelete