Saturday, February 14, 2009

It worked ^^

Here it is! Thank you Andrew!!! ^^ I increased the subdivision in the attribute editor and it worked!! I tried 2 at first but the final resolution was still bad... so I tried 3 and only got a good result with 4. The rendering took too long, so I decided to try subdividing the plane first, since it was a huge plane with very few subdivisions. I could, then, decrease the the subdivision of the dispmap to 3 and the result was this one. I didn't know before that the resolution of the mesh would make any difference when using a dispmap. It was a veeeeery important thing I've learned!

1 comment:

  1. oia só que amooor, dkinha!
    lembrei de vc!
    beijos e sodades,